Fall Favorites 1.0 and Punjammies
Need to shake up your kitchen with some of fall’s best flavors?
I’ve got you covered. These are not wish-list Pinterest drool photos. Each one is a tried and true favorite in our house. And, as you can see this is only “Fall Favorites 1.0.” Get ready. More will come.
Bacon Cheddar Cauliflower Chowder
– A healthy alternative to the crave-worthy and carb-tastic Baked Potato soup from Panera! Seriously, I still have all the ingredients for this in my fridge from earlier this week and I’m about to make it again!
Perfect Pumpkin Bread
– Sweet and full of warmy spices. I like to freeze leftover slices and top them with vanilla ice cream for dessert. Eek! Too delicious.
All Natural Pumpkin Butter from Scratch
– Fresh pie pumpkin –> homemade pumpkin puree –> thick and creamy pumpkin butter. PUT IT ON EVERYTHING!
Butternut Squash Mac & Cheese with Caramelized Onions, Apple, and Bacon
- This will be on our table again really soon. It’s been months and months (last winter I believe) since we’ve tasted this mac and cheese glory. CRAVE-TOWN. You can swap pumpkin puree for the squash if you have it on hand.
Skinny Pumpkin Granola
– I’ve become a granola-making machine. Of every tasty flavor you can think of. Partially because after whipping out my first batch, Jordan was hooked. And I could never turn back. (No hard feelings though, because this is the easiest yummiest breakfast or snack!)
And, I’ve been dying to share this inspiration of another sort:
These PJs are so baja chic! This pair came in my mailbox last week!
Not only are they adorable jammies, the cause they support is pressing and urgent. Part of the “International Princess Project”, each pair of Punjammies is made with care and love by woman who have been rescued from human trafficking. Every purchase furthers the mission of rescuing and caring for these Indian women.
This slavery is very real. Head over to the Traffic 911 website for more information – women and children are taken not only in India but likely right around your corner.